* Its always easier to get forgiveness than permission.
* Mindless vandalism can take a bit of thought.
* Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent, leave the house before you find something worth staying in for.
* Think outside the box, collapse the box and take a fucking sharp knife to it.
* A regular 400ml can of paint will give you up to 50 A4 sized stencils. This means you can become incredibly famous/unpopular in a small town virtually overnight for aproximately ten pounds.
* Try to avoid painting in places where they still point at aeroplanes.
* Spray the paint sparingly onto the stencil from a distance of 8 inches.
* When explaining yourself to the Police its worth being as reasonable as possible. Graffiti writers are not real villians. Real villians consider the idea of breaking into someplace, not stealing anything and then leaving behind a painting of your name in four foot high letters the most retarded thing they ever heard of.
* Be aware that going on a major mission totally drunk out of your head will result in some truly spectacular artwork and at least one night in the cells.
* The easiest way to become invisible is to wear a day-glo vest and carry a tiny transistor radio playing Heart FM very loudly. If questioned about the ligitamacy of your painting simply complain about the hourly rate.
* Crime against property is not real crime. People look at an oil painting and admire the use of brushstrokes to convey meaning. People look at graffiti painting and admire the use of a drainpipe to gain access.
* The time of getting fame for your name on its own is over. Artwork that is only about wanting to be famous will never make you famous. Fame is a by-product of doing something else. You dont go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a shit.